Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Tunes for Tuesday

I meant to start a "Music Monday" entry where I would share a favorite song every Monday, but I missed it. Here it is Tuesday and I'm itchin' to share a rare, Christmas favorite by one of my favorite artists of all time. I've seen her in concert more than any other. And, if you use the 6 Degrees of Seperation theory, I'm only one person removed from her via several different paths.

This song was made available on cassette as a "cassingle" from Target when you purchased her album "Home For Christmas". It's become difficult to find, but today, I'm sharing it with you here.

This is Amy Grant and "Let The Season Take Wing".


Several years ago, I edited a Christmas greeting video with my friend, Christine D., for the TV station we worked at using this song. We gathered old movies and photgraphs of our families and from co-workers and set them against this song. Here's the video we came up with. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMOmA0eRTuA

No comments: