Sunday, January 3, 2010

7:15 Project

Some of you know that I have another blog, Clickety-Click-Click. It's a photo blog I started in January 2007 and it really hasn't seen much activity in three years. Thirty-five posts in that amount of time is kind of lame, wouldn't you say? It's almost not worth having that blog around.

That blog was my first blog and the reason I got into blogging in the first place. I wanted a photo record of "things I've seen...places I've been...events I've witnessed." From actual places traveled, down to a simple drawing one of my kids made for me, that blog is where I wanted to record it.

An acquaintance of mine took part in this project and posted her photos on her facebook page each month. I was really intrigued by them. I enjoyed looking at all of the things she did and the places she visited each night at 7:15PM. So, with the arrival of my new phone (it's no iPhone or Blackberry, but it's a step up for me) I feel I'm able to take part in this project properly and I choose Clickety-Click-Click as the outlet for the pictures.

If this interests you at all, you're welcome to visit each day, and feel better about yourself after realizing your life is not near as boring as mine is! Actually, boring is in the eye of the beholder and I find everyday life keeps me pretty active in many different ways. This will be a great 365 day journey for me, so come along for the ride!

No comments: