Monday, July 7, 2008

Now that it's born, let's name it!

As many of you know, I have a photo blog but I needed a place to just upload my thoughts on anything and everything having to do with my life. Not that you care about what I think or feel, but it's a great writing exercise for me and I'm sure it'll be good for my sanity at times.

I've been wanting to get this thing kickstarted for quite a while now but have been waiting until I have a good name for it. Here are a few I've come up with:

• The Other Side of Me
• Cut - Splice - Print
• Gov's Stuff
• Just My Type
• Splice of Life

I'm guessing "Gov's Stuff" will be the popular choice since it's in the URL for this blog, but who knows. Send me a comment on your thoughts, whether you prefer something listed above or have a suggestion of your own. Once I have a name, this blog will spring to life with opinions, artwork, music, and much more. You can vote in the margin to the right.

Thanks for taking an interest!

1 comment:

junebug said...

I didn't know you started a new blog! I like "The Other Side of Me" but I guess I had to vote for "Gov's Stuff" because it is the URL.