Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Pickens Plan

The price of gas is ridiculous. Face it. It's not going to get any better. But, today I heard of a plan that makes complete sense.

Boone Pickens, a well respected oil man from Oklahoma (and graduate of Oklahoma State University) was on the news talking about how we, as Americans, can reduce our dependance on foreign oil. I did some more research, and found the following video on his myspace page. He really simplifies the problem and shows us the way out. It's like Moses leading the people through the Red Sea to the promised land.

If you have 5 minutes, please take a moment to watch this video. If you don't have 5 minutes, you should find the time.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Pickens for president!!!

junebug said...

I saw an article on that whole right turns only thing you were telling me about. It made me smile!