Saturday, August 9, 2008

Billy Goat-Goat-Goat-Goat

Remember Saturday mornings growing up? You didn't ever, EVER sleep in. Because if you did, you'd miss them. You tip-toed past Mom and Dad's room so not to wake them up (if they weren't up already) because if you did, they'd either give you chores to do or they'd get the TV to watch something. But, back then, there wasn't much else on at that time except...CARTOONS! Yay! I win!

So, being that it's Saturday morning and I survived my trip to Florida (although DisneyWorld nearly killed me), I'm celebrating my homecoming with a favorite from the past. Gather the kids around and show them something from when you were a kid. You gotta admit that this is much easier to watch than the anime' stuff like Pokemon and Dragonball Z. My kids don't even like that junk. But when they heard the opening music from this cartoon on my computer, they came running in to watch.
This is "Billy Boy" and I laugh everytime that farmer guy stutters. Great stuff!

Tex Avery BILLY BOY

1 comment:

junebug said...

Very funny! I like the bit with the horse. :-)