Sunday, August 17, 2008

So I get back from Orlando, Florida just in time for a hurricane to nose it's way toward the state. I guess one hurricane sees DisneyWorld and they all think they have to go...either that or head to Six Flags over Texas. I thought I'd have some time to write about these topics:

• My trip to Orlando
• The crazy premonitions I kept having before the trip
• Andrew's trip to Kanakuk
• Am I really staying up late to watch fencing, ping-pong, swimming and gymnastics?

...but, we started painting the exterior of our house. Between that and football practice and a new school year, I've not had much time to really reflect and just spill it out all over my keyboard.

Andrew's birthday party is next week so I'm sure this week will be consumed with planning and preparing for that.

One day, I'll have the time I want to blog about life, but as long as life keeps happening and writing new pages and episodes, a short note will have to do.

No comments: