Friday, August 1, 2008

The Great Adventure

Sara and I saw the first photographic evidence that the boys are at Kanakuk safe and sound! How awesome!

As Andrew and I were leaving town under a thick fog that stayed with us until we were deep into Oklahoma, this is the first song I played for him. This song was brand new when I worked at Kanakuk K-2 back in 1992 and I adopted it as my song for the Kanakuk summer.

I can't embed this particular video for you so you'll just have to click through. Great song and so appropriate for anyone going to Kanakuk. Be sure to watch it in high quality. The scenery is fantastic.

Here is Steven Curtis Chapman and "The Great Adventure".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrrjbTc0urk

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Got to love that 1992 haircut Steve is sporting! Great tune, I rememer that song, haven't heard it for a while. Glad you put it on here.

@nnie said...

I listened to that whole album over and over. What great memories! And what great memories your son is making!