Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Embed, or not embed? That is the question.

I've been thinking about embedding the music my Zune throws at me during the morning here on the blog. Yeah, yeah...it would be extra work...probably more work than I have time for, but, if time allows, it might be a nice feature. it would look like this.

ZUNE MORNING MIX TEST PATTERN
• All These Things That I've Done - The Killers
I don't know. What do you think? If I average seven songs per day, would this be too much? Should I just stick to my list? I don't know. I just don't know!

2 comments:

IzzyBubbles said...

well, that's a pretty cool feature but it does seem like a lot of work. maybe if you picked the best song of every day you could embed that one, and just list the rest of them.

Being Robinson said...

I think you should definitly at least give it a shot, and see how YOU like it too. That is a pretty cool feature, you could do it like once a week, and then just do the list the other days.

Tomororw is national running day, I'm aiming to actually get up and run in the am! I didn't work last Friday, I need to call you back!