Monday, June 1, 2009

My walk with the South wind

I didn't want to walk this morning. Did it anyway. Didn't want to take the dog. I did it anyway. Was glad I had the south wind. You were good company, my friend. Wanted to try to fast today for a variety of personal reasons I'll get into later....maybe. I didn't. I curse you Spangles breakfast bowls...but I love you! The music this morning was darn near perfect, but with so many songs to choose from, why am I getting doubles on the same artist? Still, the tunes worked and got me home safely and my heart pumping.

THE ZUNE MORNING MIX 060109
• Hope Set High - Songs from The Loft
• House of Love (Classic Philly Soul Mix) - Amy Grant/Vince Gill
• Turn Me Loose - Loverboy
• New Sensation - INXS
• Moonlit (Neon Predator) - Falling Up
• Original Sin - INXS
• Spoilin' For A Fight - AC/DC

1 comment:

Being Robinson said...

Good for you my friend! I hope you walked today as well for National Running Day :)

And fasting is hard, really hard. I give you props for even contemplating it. I don't know if my body could even handle that right now. It's hard to do when you are also working out. I would say do it on a day when you don't exercise... God might disagree though ;)